3 boneless and skinless chicken breast – cubed skewers
1 tsp chilli powder
1 cup of plain yoghurt
1 tbsp KTC lemon juice
1 tbsp KTC sunflower oil
1 tbsp cumin powder
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
1 tbsp paprika
2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
2 tbsp KTC minced ginger & garlic paste
1 red pepper finely chopped
200g KTC chopped tomatoes
1 cup of fresh double cream
3 tbsp fresh coriander leaves finely chopped
Salt to taste
- In a large bowl, combine yoghurt, lemon juice, cumin and chilli powder, cinnamon powder, black pepper, 1 tbsp of minced ginger & garlic paste. Stir in the chicken, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill to a high heat. Lightly oil the grill gate. Thread chicken into skewers and discard marinade.
- Grill for 5 minutes on each side, until juices run clear.
- Heat sunflower oil in a large heavy frying pan over a medium heat. Add the rest of the ginger & garlic, red pepper, salt, paprika and sauté for 1 minute. Stir in chopped tomatoes and cream. Simmer on low heat until sauce thickens, about 20 minutes. Add grilled chicken and simmer for 10 minutes
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and garnish with fresh coriander.
KTC are sponsoring the Streatham Food Tour.