Sunday 7 June, 10am-11.30am
Elephant Bakehouse, 8 Gleneldon Mews, SW16 2AZ
Ever wonder what your homemade bread would look like if you had a big deck oven like the ones used in artisan bakeries? Join Elephant Bakehouse to load your prepared sourdough into the pro oven and see for yourself what difference the oven makes to the final product.
Entry: free. To book email [email protected]
- You’ll need to make your bread dough in advance, ready to bake that morning.
- Due to space restrictions, they can only accommodate 6 people and spaces will be given on a first come basis.
- Bread and spreads and cold drinks supplied.
- Those taking part are invited to share recipes for discussion.
- Participants can also bring along any troubleshooting queries about sourdough generally.